The Bridge Center relies on paid and volunteer staff to support all of its programs and operations.
In addition to our year-round professional staff, we hire a strong team of counselors and instructors both year-round and during the Summer.
Are you a NEW staff person or volunteer? Start Here!
If you are a Current Staff/Volunteer - Click here!
Current Job Openings:
Full-time 40 hours per week to be scheduled Monday-Friday between 8:30AM-5:00PM
The Bridge Center, Bridgewater, Massachusetts
Under the supervision of the Executive Director, the Development Coordinator is responsible for the cultivation and acquisition of individual, corporate and foundation donors who align with The Bridge Center’s mission.
• Lead and manage overall development efforts to raise in excess of $500,000 annually.
• Create and implement annual development plan and strategy.
• Assist in the implementation of a comprehensive marketing and public relations strategy.
• Support the cultivation, acquisition, and stewardship of corporate and foundation donors who align with The Bridge Center’s mission, programs, and special projects.
• Develop and grow The Bridge Center’s individual donor base.
• Arrange and attend meetings with current and prospective donors.
• Organize and facilitate campus visits for interested donors.
• Oversee and manage The Bridge Center’s annual giving campaign.
• Apply for grant funds from corporate, foundation, and government sources.
• Coordinate the planning, implementation, and follow-up for all fundraising events including The Bridge Center’s annual Golf Tournament and Comedy Night.
• Assist with creating budgets based upon anticipated fundraising results.
• Manage and have input at all board related fundraising committee meetings.
• Serves as the liaison between staff, board members, and volunteers regarding campaigns.
• Represent The Bridge Center and its mission in various settings such as events, meetings, conferences, and workshops to expand working knowledge and networks.
• 4+ years of experience in development, marketing, and event management.
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field OR 5+ years of experience in development, marketing, and event management
• Successfully complete pre-employment background checks (CORI/SORI/NSOPW);
• Comfortable speaking to large groups on behalf of The Bridge Center.
• Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
• Exceptional ability and aptitude to:
- Collaborate to achieve The Bridge Center mission.
- Enact and uphold TBC values.
- Adhere to TBC Employee Policies & Procedures.
Starting salary of $45,000-$55,000 based on experience. This position is classified as exempt and as such is not eligible for the overtime provisions of the Fair Labor Standards Act.
The information presented indicates the general nature and level of work expected of employees in this classification. It is not designed to contain, or to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, qualifications and objectives required of employees assigned to this job.
All interested applicants should send their resume and cover letter to:
Anna Wood, Executive Director
Posted on 11/6/2014