Ready to Register ?
Registered Participants ~ Click here if you have already established a login and password.
New Participants ~ Click here if you need to establish a login and password.
If you have received an invoice and are ready to pay by Credit Card, please go to this page: Program Payment and follow the directions to pay for a program.
Please note that the registration process will take 10-15 minutes to complete and your application must be submitted for your login and password to be validated.
We do accept Walk-in Registration as long as space is available, but spots fill quickly.
- After submitting your application, click on My Account located at the top of the page.
- Bring your attention to the section called “Forms Dashboard” and select the “Forms & Documents” link. Under Forms & Documents, you can print out all of the required forms and update your Health History.
- When applying into new programs, simply access your account, click on Registration for all Bridge Center Programs, select the appropriate season and participant, then click on continue.
- Select the program(s) you are interested in and click continue.
- Review and edit populated information and submit application.
- After the application has been submittedOnline Registration is STRONGLY RECOMMENDED and is the PREFERRED METHOD.
Camp programs will close for registration the Wednesday before that camp starts. All year round programs will close for registration two business days before that program starts.
We accept Cash, Check, & Credit Card- Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express.
We are happy to set up payment plans for families that can not pay in full.
If an agency plans to pay for a program registration, that agency must email or mail us a letter of intent to pay prior to the participant joining the program. All letters of intent to pay can be faxed to 508-697-1529 ATTN: Karen Ellis or emailed to KEllis@thebridgectr.org
REFUNDS AND WITHDRAWLS:
Refund requests must be in written form and dated at least 5 business days prior to the start of the program. Refund requests made at least 5 days in advance of the program will be assessed a $5 withdrawal fee.
All camps, including vacation week, horse camps and summer camps will be assessed a $25 withdrawal fee if the request is made within 5 business days of the start of the program. After that time, refunds will only be processed with medical documentation.
Please note that all programs must be paid in full prior to the start of the program in order for a participant to attend. Registrations will not be prorated for missed classes due to personal or family schedules. If The Bridge Center needs to cancel a program due to weather or staffing issues, we will refund families for the missed program if a makeup class is unable to be scheduled. Payments will not be accepted week to week for any program unless prearranged with Karen Ellis as a payment plan.
Questions? Contact: 508-697-7557
About Programs: Kathleen Ellen at x12 or email at KEllen@TheBridgeCtr.org
About Registration: Laurie Kalivas at x17 or email at LKalivas@TheBridgeCtr.org
About Billing: Karen Ellis at x10 or email at KEllis@TheBridgeCtr.org
My son always talked about his day and how nice the counselors were!
- Saturday Program Camper parent