Online Registration is STRONGLY RECOMMENDED and is the PREFERRED METHOD.
We do accept Walk-in Registration as long as space is available, but spots fill quickly. Programs will close for registration three days before the start of the class.
Camp programs will close for registration the Wednesday before that camp starts.
We accept Cash, Check, & Credit Card- Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express.
We are happy to set up payment plans for families that can not pay in full. If an agency plans to pay for a program registration, that agency must email or mail us a letter of intent to pay prior to the participant joining the program.
All letters of intent to pay can be faxed to 508-697-1529 ATTN: Karen Ellis or emailed to KEllis@thebridgectr.org
Ready to Register ?
Registered Participants ~ Click here if you have already established a login and password.
New Participants ~ Click here if you need to establish a login and password.
Please note that the registration process will take 10-15 minutes to complete and your application must be submitted for your login and password to be validated.
- After submitting your application, click on My Account located at the top of the page.
- Bring your attention to the section called “Forms Dashboard” and select the “Forms & Documents” link. Under Forms & Documents, you can print out all of the required forms and update your Health History.
- When applying into new programs, simply access your account, click on Registration for all Bridge Center Programs, select the appropriate season and participant, then click on continue.
- Select the program(s) you are interested in and click continue.
- Review and edit populated information and submit application.
- After the application has been submitted, you will receive a confirmation email.
If you have received an invoice and are ready to pay by Credit Card, please go to this page: Program Payment and follow the directions to pay for a program.
Refunds and Withdrawals
Refund request must always be in written form and dated at least 5 business days prior to the start of the program. Refund requests made at least 5 days in advance of the program will be assessed a $5 withdrawal fee.
All camps, including vacation week, horse camps and summer camps will be assessed a $25 withdrawal fee if the request is made within 5 business days of the start of the program without medical documentation. After that time refunds will only be processed with medical documentation.
Questions? Contact: 508-697-7557
About Programs: Anna Wood at x23 or email at AWood@TheBridgeCtr.org
About Registration: Laurie Kalivas at x17 or email at LKalivas@TheBridgeCtr.org
About Billing: Karen Ellis at x10 or email at KEllis@TheBridgeCtr.org
The Bridge Center was the perfect fit for Nick and the work you all do is just amazing. A big thank you to everyone for all their efforts, warmth, kindness and genuine caring. Find the perfect fit for Nick was so important for me and I knew we made the right choice from very early on. We look forward to seeing everyone in the coming months for a Saturday program.
- Nick's Mom