The Bridge Center wants everyone to come have fun in the sun! Located in Bridgewater, MA and convenient to Route 24 and I-495, The Bridge Center’s beautiful and fully accessible campus offers 20+ acres of open space for your child to enjoy fresh air and nature while getting the support needed to assure that they can successfully navigate the day. The Bridge Center is proud to offer specialized camps that meet the needs of campers of all abilities including campers without disabilities, Asperger’s Syndrome, Autism, social and emotional disabilities, neuromuscular disabilities, and other disorders. We welcome all children to come enjoy summer camp, regardless of the nature or the nature or severity of their disability. In short, The Bridge Center is the perfect place to make friends, learn and develop skills, uncover hidden talents and most of all…have fun! We hope to see you this summer!
For more information or questions regarding our Summer Camp contact us at 508-697-7557 or email@example.com.
Payment and Refund Policies
- A 10% discount will be given to each sibling enrolled in summer camp.
- Extended Day - Campers have additional indoor and outdoor camp activities such as swimming, sports, and art. Campers from all camp programs will attend extended day activities together. Available Monday-Thursday from 3pm-5pm for $25/day.
- Early Drop Off - Camp starts each day at 9:00AM with drop off starting at 8:45AM. If you need to drop your child off earlier than that, you can register for our early drop program and drop your child off between 8:00AM-9:00AM. Available Monday-Friday for $15/day.
- Extended day/early drop will not be available for registration until April 27, 2015.
BUS ROUTE INFO
Dorchester: JOSEPH LEE SCHOOL 155 Talbot Ave Dorchester, MA
Braintree: MACYS. South Shore Plaza 250 Granite Street Braintree, MA
Avon: CHRISTMAS TREE SHOP. 15 Stockwell Drive Avon, MA
Canton: BLUE HILLS SKI AREA 4001 Washington St Canton
The fees for the bus will be $80 per week. Fees are $50 per week for AM or PM only.
My child loved camp, the kids, all the activities, and the staff. It was a great experience, and as usual, he ended the six weeks in great shape with his social skills.
- Camp Connect Camper parent