Volunteers are the heart of our programs! We can't run our programs without you. Our staff and volunteers form an amazing team that helps each camper achieve their goal - every day. To be part of that magic, to see a person realize their dreams with your help, makes volunteering here so special.
This is just a sample of the volunteer opportunities at The Bridge Center:
Equine Assisted Program
- Leading and side-walking for lessons
- Grooming/tacking up for lessons
- Assisting with barn work and caring for the animals
- Facility projects (landscaping/painting/etc)
Summer Camp/School vacation camps (Seasonal)
- Assisting with children’s activities
- Assisting with preparing specialty areas for camps
- Helping with setting up specialty area’s
- Clean up and repairs
- Group projects
Fundraising and special events
- Grant writing
- Graphic design
- Individual fundraising
- Assisting with special events
Volunteer Groups/Plan a Volunteer Day
Are you looking for a site to bring your corporate, school, or civic group for community service? We can offer the following options for large groups to help support us.
Group volunteers can come and help with the following projects:
- Fall/spring clean up
- Summer camp prep
- Facility repairs
- Facility projects
Create Your Own Fundraiser!
Your group can help support The Bridge Center by donating the proceeds from your personal fundraisers - car washes, bake sales, toy drives, parties, etc.
Our Wish List
If you would like to donate a specific item, please check out our current Wish List.
The Bridge Center is a 501(c)(3) organization so any item donated is tax deductible.
How to be a Volunteer
- Volunteers must be 15-years or older and must submit a C.O.R.I./SORI form
- To become part of our great team Start here
- Contact our Volunteer Coordinator Kari Cincotta, email@example.com to schedule an orientation.
If you have any questions or want to set up a volunteer day, please contact Volunteering@TheBridgeCtr.org or call 508-697-7557, ext. 14.
I loved the small groups. After a school year with 22 kids in the class, my son having a nice small group where he got tons of attention was so refreshing.
- Summer Camper parent